This Sunday, December 1st, our auction to support Autism Speak starts! Here are some of the details that you'll need in order to bid on these sensational items!
We are breaking up the items into three distinct bundles in order to maximize the amount we can raise for Autism Speaks.
The first bundle:
This first bundle includes:
- a deluxe copy of Picture Show, which includes the Human League cover of "Don't You Want Me"
- the special blue vinyl of "Animal" & "Calling My Name"
- a custom made "Everybody Talks" heather grey shirt in size L
- a Neon Trees adjustable fabric bracelet featuring the heart with wings
- a hardbound photo-book full of high quality Neon Trees concert photos
- Tyler Glenn's red leather pants that were worn in the Buick Verano commercial from 2012 signed with a message for our winner!
The second bundle:
The second bundle includes:
- a copy of Neon Trees' debut album, Habits
- the limited pressing of "Everybody Talks"/"Lessons In Love" heart-shaped vinyl
- a custom made "Your Surrender" shirt in heather grey, size 2XL
- a Neon Trees adjustable fabric bracelet featuring the heart with wings and the phrase "Tree Hugger"
- the rare Neon Trees "Moving in the Dark" viewfinder from the Picture Show preorder
- a Limited Edition Neon Trees customized Blazar from Beacon Audio (not pictured)
(Blazar not pictured, speaker is still in production)
Our third bundle we are calling the mini bundle:
The mini bundle includes:
- an 11x17 promotional poster for the song "1983", double sided
- a 13x19 concert poster from Neon Trees' performance at The Fillmore in San Francisco
- a periwinkle blue shirt from Neon Trees' appearance on JBTV in Chicago, sized M
- a custom made canvas bag, black, emblazoned with Neon Trees and the heart with wings
- an official rubber bracelet stamped with Neon Trees and their heart with wings
- a Neon Trees adjustable fabric bracelet
and, lastly, a new item!
- a used drum stick from Elaine Bradley (used at their show in Bloomington, IL)
Our first two bundles will start out at higher bids because their estimated retail value is over $300 each. The mini bundle is starting out lower for the more economically conscious fan who still wants a piece of cool Neon Trees merch and memorabilia.
The auctions will launch Sunday, December 1st and go until December 8th. Links will be shared several times a day across our social media outlets and here at the archive. As always, any questions you may have, ask away!